Movie review score
5

The New Year not only brings new expectations but also a new staff member to Carscoop. Dani, our new member, is not only a great writer, but she’s a car fanatic like us and by being well, a female, it makes her pretty “vroom-vroom” in our book. It should be interesting, at the least, to take on a female perspective in the automotive bloging industry. Welcome to Carscoop! P.S. Don’t get too excited, that’s not her in the picture.

Dani- After much pressure from Carscoop, I finally gave in and decided to join in on the blog rage. But cars?! I know a lot of you will ask, “A chic? What does she know about cars?” I’m not here to change the philosophy of car sites and blogs but to add a certain something to the game. And by a certain something I don’t mean writing about Paris Hilton in a pink car- well, except if she does something totally stupid and whorish in it. Let’s see where this takes us. No mushy stuff- I promise! May I be struck by a petrol pump and never set foot in a Golf GTI ever again!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...